You must be:
- Between 18 and 36 years old
- Pupil or student in Oslo/Akershus county either at school, college or university, which is accredited by Loan Fund (lånekasse)
- Apprentice/trainee in Oslo/Akershus
Requirements for documentation:
- Students at college/university: Screen shot of active subjects at Studentweb https://fsweb.no/studentweb/ as well as valid semester card.
- Apprentice/Trainee: Signed contract (and latest pay slip if the contract start is back in time).
- Pupils at junior high school (VGS): Signed and stamped certification from the school’s administration on the curriculum and number of school hours.
Adult education (Voksenopplæring) and Norwegian language courses are not sufficient to be able to apply for housing but can be considered if there is a documentation that you take up other subjects which make up for a full-time study.
International students must, in addition, upload residence permit and copy of passport.