- To apply for housing at Anker Studentbolig, you must first choose 3 apartment types which can match your need in prioritized order. You can then click "Further to application" in order to fill out personal information and upload study documents.
- If you have applied to study in Oslo/Akershus, you can also apply for housing with us. Upload a Certification from Coordinated admission (Samordna opptak)/others which show your plans for study. In case you have already started at school, you must upload a documentation which proves it.
- When you have completed the application, you will receive a confirmation thru e-mail that we have received your application.
- You will be notified thru sms/email if you have been offered an apartment. Please note that there is short acceptance period for the contract. The application will be cancelled after 3 months. So if you still wish an apartment, you would have to renew your application. You will receive a notification with a link to the application.
- The documentation is invalid
- The application is not complete
- You are not eligible for a housing from us.
- We do not have available apartment that you have applied for.
- Between 18 and 36 years old
- Pupil or student in Oslo/Akershus county either at school, college or university, which is accredited by Loan Fund (lånekasse)
- Apprentice/trainee in Oslo/Akershus
- Students at college/university: Screen shot of active subjects at Studentweb https://fsweb.no/studentweb/ as well as valid semester card.
- Apprentice/Trainee: Signed contract (and latest pay slip if the contract start is back in time).
- Pupils at junior high school (VGS): Signed and stamped certification from the school's administration on the curriculum and number of school hours.
The deposit is about 2 months house rental. Please see the last page in the given contract.
The deposit must be paid before you can claim the keys to your apartment. If you pay a day before or the same day as you want to claim the keys, you must bring a receipt or a phone screen shot showing the transaction has been completed. You can pay the deposit through "Your Page" or by using the account information which you can find on the last page of your contract. If you pay through Your Page using VISA or Mastercard, there will be a fee of 100 NOK to the card merchant.
Since this is a question of renting student housing, other rules apply normally to a deposit. Interest on the deposit account accrues to the landlord, the deposit is deposited into a joint deposit account with the landlord. (cf. Section 11-2 / Section 3-5 of the Rent Act).
- Storgata: The mailbox is found inside the Joker store in Storgata 97. It is marked with your house number and room number, ex: 06-632. Remember: You shall not put name on the mailbox. The name is on the back side of the mailbox as it is a mail room behind it. The housing office takes care of it after you have moved in.
- Københavngata: The mailbox is found inside the mail room in the 1st floor. The door is to the left when you enter the student entrance. You must put your name on your mailbox in order to receive mail.
- Trondheimsveien: The mailbox is located in the basement (one floor down from entrance). You must put your name on your mailbox in order to receive mail.
- Wilsesgate: The mailbox is located outside the building. You must put your name on your mailbox in order to receive mail.
- Gøteborggata: The mailbox is inside the corridor by the main entrance. You must put your name on your mailbox in order to receive mail.
- Sandakerveien 76 A eller B: The mailbox is inside the main entrance in building B. You must put your name on your mailbox in order to receive mail.
The apartment must be emptied and cleaned according to our standard before delivering the keys.
Remember to check your postbox and empty your storage room, if you have one.
Please see: See checklist for cleaning upon moving out.
The service office will conduct an inspection after the housingoffice has received your keys.
If you have been informed of some lack of cleaning after moving out, it will not be possible to rectify this after you have moved out. The cleaning fee is 500 kr per commenced hour.
The keys and laundry chip must be delivered latest within 11:00 in the morning the day your contract ends.
The keys must be on a keyring (no lose keys) and you must put them in to the keysafe dropbox outside the entrance to the Serviceoffice in Storgata 65 (right beside the Joker shop).
You can access the keysafe dropbox at all hours since it's located outside the officewall.
Do you live in Sandakerveien 76, Gøteborggata 8B or Københavngata 10?
Then you must deliver them in a postbox in the Joker Shop in Københavngata 10. Please note they are open every day between 08:00-23:00.
Storgata House 2 : Room number, Storgata 57, 0182 Oslo House 3 : Room number, Storgata 59, 0182 Oslo House 4 : Room number, Storgata 61, 0182 Oslo House 5 : Room number, Storgata 63, 0182 Oslo House 6 : Room number, Storgata 65, 0182 Oslo House 7 : Room number, Storgata 95, 0182 Oslo House 8 : Room number, Storgata 69, 0182 Oslo House 9 : Room number, Storgata 79, 0182 Oslo House 10: Room number, Storgata 83, 0182 Oslo House 11: Room number, Storgata 87, 0182 Oslo Trondheimsveien Room number, Trondheimsveien 37, 0560 Oslo Wilsesgate Room number, Wilsesgate 3 a/b, 0178 Oslo Københavngata Room number, Københavngata 10, 0566 Oslo Gøteborggata Room number, Gøteborggata 8B, 0566 Oslo Sandakerveien Room number, Sandakerveien 76 A/B, 0484 Oslo Example of address Ola Hansen C/o Room number 750 Storgata 63 0182 Oslo
|Other services :|
|Use of laundry (wash or dry) in all our laundrys||NOK 20||Per machine|
|Storage rental in Storgata||NOK 100||Per month|
|Bying a Startkit (inflatable matress and duvet/pillow)||NOK 650|
|Curtain sale (only available for Storgata and Trondheimsveien)||NOK 100||Per set|
|Lost/broken key apartment/flat||NOK 400||per key|
|Lost/broken key to mailbox||NOK 400||per key|
|Lost/broken laundry card||NOK 200|
|Covering/removing the smoke detector||NOK 1500|
|Obstruction of emergency exits||NOK 1000|
|Insufficient cleaning of the common kitchen||NOK 500|
|Delayed submission of keys when moving out||NOK 1000|
|Unscheduled cleaning appointment upon moving out||NOK 1500||(minimum fee)|
|Insufficient cleaning of the apartment upon moving out.||NOK 500||per hour (min 1 hour)|
|Disposal of trash, etc. placed in common area||NOK 500|
|Assistance from security guard if you have locked yourself out||NOK 800|
|Smoking in the apartment or common area||NOK 1000|
If you have noticed that something is wrong with your invoice or want to get in touch with our finance department, please contact: [email protected]
- Storgata: 20545852
- Københavngata: 21149883
- Trondheimsveien: 20912348
- Wilsesgate: 20646126
- Gøteborggata: 21877786
- Sandakerveien 76 A og B: 21808686
If you live in Storgata you will not be able to reset the alarm. The alarm will go off at Anker Security who goes out to check your home and cancel the alarm.